Tips to Make Your Kid Get A Good Nights Sleep
Every parent wants their kid to sleep well everyday; I believe the reason is obvious. But, to prepare your child both mentally and physically for sleeping, the first and best step is to a regular relaxing bedtime routine.
Here are some very useful tips and techniques to make your kid have a healthy and peaceful sleep everyday.
- The best thing you need to do is give your child plenty of time for his bedtime ritual. It helps both of you avoid feeling anxious or stressed.
- Keep your child’s personal bedtime routine very comfortable and relaxing. This helps your kid sleep easier, and is also a much more happy experience for you.
- Be a professional massage therapist for your kid, and give soothing strokes that your child needs. This eases sore muscles and relaxes your kid. Also, you can use any natural oil, and grape seed oil and olive oil are the best ones you can try. These are safe choices even if your little one touches with his mouth.
- You can create a relaxing sleep sachet for your kid. Place a half-cup full of chamomile flowers, lemon balm, lavender flowers, and rosebuds in a small cloth and tie closed. Place this sachet inside your kid’s pillowcase before bedtime.
- Generally parents give a cup of warmed milk at bedtime to soothe their kids. But a cup of sweetened chamomile tea is a better and more effective choice.
- A warm bath with a couple drops of lavender oil can soothe and calm your child. However it is advised only for children older than 3 months. However consult your child’s physician to know whether you can use essential oils or not.
- Music is a good aid in your child’s relaxation and prepares him well for sleep. Know your child’s favorite bedtime music. This makes them feel comfortable and have a happy time sleeping.